If you are looking for the perfect dessert to make for a gathering, or after school snack, try out this delicious and adorable pumpkin cupcake recipe. It is a fall treat must-have!
3⁄4cup vegetable oil
1(15 ounce) canned pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla
2cups all-purpose flour
2teaspoons baking soda
1teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2tablespoons whipping cream, un-whipped
3 1⁄2cups sifted confe
Pumpkin Candy Corn
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl blend together the oil with eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine the flour with the next 4 ingredients; add to the pumpkin mixture and beat until well combined.
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until cupcakes test done.
- For the frosting; in a bowl mix the cream cheese with butter, vanilla and cream until fluffy. Then add in confectioners’ sugar gradually. Ice and add Candy Corn.
Find a variety of fall themed serving dishes and glassware at our stores for great prices!! No need to spend lots of money getting ready for a holiday event.